Flavorful, fragrant and containing useful compounds, Cinnamon Bark essential oil is extracted from bark of a tropical tree. It has many incredible uses from cleaning surfaces at home to supporting healthy metabolic function and contributing to a healthy immune system.
Cinnamon essential oil can even be used to repel insects the natural way!
The smell is so delightful, you can use it to flavor up drinks, desserts and more!
Fun Fact about Cinnamon
Cinnamon has been around for thousands of years and was once considered to be valuable than Gold!
You may have heard about two types of cinnamon oils: cinnamon bark and cinnamon leaf.
I was a little confused when I realized there were two type!
- Cinnamon bark oil: As the more expensive of the two, this oil is extracted from the outer bark of the cinnamon tree. The color is a reddish-brown. It’s a potent, perfume-quality essential oil.
- Cinnamon leaf oil: With a musky, spicy scent, this essential oil’s color is a light yellow tinge.
Where Exactly Does Cinnamon come from?
Imagine a tropical evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high. That’s where Cinnamon comes from. The bark, leaves and flowers are very fragrant. Cinnamon Bark essential oil is extract from the fragrant back of this tree.
Uses and Benefits of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- You can take Cinnamon Bark essential oil internally for internal health benefits such as a healthy immune system and supporting healthy metabolic function. Just put two drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil in an empty Veggie Capsule.
- Use Cinnamon Bark oil as a mouth wash. I stopped use store bought mouth wash ages ago due to the unhealthy ingredients. You can do a quick, effective rinse by adding one drop of Cinnamon Bark to two ounces of water. Then gargle. With its natural cleansing properties, your mouth will feel so fresh!
- Ever deal with achy joints in the winter months? Here’s what to do. Grab your favorite carrier oil and add some drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil. Then massage those sore or tender areas. The powerful properties of Cinnamon bark can help create a warming sensation and it smells delightful!
- You can replace your ground cinnamon with Cinnamon Bark essential oil. Its spicy and sweet flavor will give your dishes the spicy flavor you want! .
- With new information coming out all the time about plants and their natural chemical components, there is good news about Cinnamon Bark essential oil. A recent study showed that organic chemicals in the Cinnamon Bark oil may promote healthy circulatory function.
- I gave up on commercial household cleaners long ago. They just are not good for you! But Cinnamon Bark essential oil makes a great effective cleaner that is all natural. Just put 2 to 3 drops of the oil into a spray bottle with water. That’s it! Use it in the kitchen or bathroom for a safe cleaning experience.
Buy Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Leave a Reply