Have you missed your Melissa and Roman Chamomile essential oils? Have you had a chance to try them? Roman Chamomile is a favorite to support sleep and Melissa helps promote feelings of relaxation.
Let dig in deeper to both essential oils and learn more about them.
doTERRA Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
Roman Chamomile has been used since ancient times. Helping soldiers take courage during war time in ancient Rome was just one of many uses.
It’s sweet, soothing nature has made Roman Chamomile essential oil become quite popular in today’s world. Know for its soothing abilities, doTERRA Roman Chamomile has a unique floral scent.
- Used internally, Roman Chamomile oil can be helpful for soothing the systems of your body. It’s has unique esters and other calming constituents. You can add a couple of drops in your water, day or night, to help create comfort feelings.
- Need to sooth your skin or tame your hair? Add Roman Chamomile essential oil to your daily moisturizer. One or two drops is all you need to help promote youthful-looking skin. You can also add a few drops to your favorite conditioner or shampoo. You can enjoy a fresh, floral scent and benefit from healthy-looking hair.
- When used internally, Roman Chamomile oil may also help support a healthy immune system. Add this oil to your water or hot beverage.
- Apply Roman Chamomile essential oil to the bottom of your feet to wind down from a long, stressful day. You can also use it in a diffuser. That’s my favorite way to get a good night’s sleep!
- Are you an herbal tea drinker? I love a nice hot cup in the cold weather especially. Add one or two drop of Roman Chamomile to your herbal beverage to help soothe your mind and body.
- Feel agitated? Diffusing Roman Chamomile essential oil can help soothes the mind and irritability. Allow the calming, floral tones to wash over you.You can also put one or two drops of the oil in your hands, rub them together, and inhale slowly for 30 seconds. This will allow you to harness the calming power of Roman Chamomile essential oil while you deal with frustrating or irritating situations.
- You can also apply doTERRA Roman Chamomile oil topically for a relaxing sensation. Apply Roman Chamomile essential oil to your wrists and neck for relaxation. For feelings of well-being, apply the oil to your chest, over the heart. When applied topically, Roman Chamomile essential oil will help soothe the soul, while leaving a refreshing scent behind.
doTERRA Melissa Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
The Melissa plant has a sweet lemon fragrance. Melissa essential oil, extracted from the Melissa plant leaves is is very rate. It contains many uses and benefits including strong soothing properties.
Melissa essential oil helps promote feelings of relaxation and can help calm nerves. You can use it topically or in a diffuser.
Taking Melissa oil internally may help support a healthy immune system.
- One of Melissa oil’s most prominent health benefits is that it may help support a healthy immune system. To obtain this powerful bodily assistance, dilute one drop of Melissa essential oil into 4 fl. oz. of liquid and drink.* You can also take Melissa essential oil internally by putting Melissa oil into a veggie capsule and ingesting it like a dietary supplement.
- Two of the main chemical constituents of Melissa essential oil are geranial and neral. These two chemicals contain soothing properties that make this essential oil a perfect oil for relaxation. For optimal relaxation, apply Melissa oil topically or put a few drops of Melissa oil into a diffuser.
- Don’t let nerves ruin your big moment. Before a nerve-wracking speech, presentation, or performance, apply one to two drops of Melissa essential oil to the palms of your hands and cup your hands over your nose and inhale. Melissa oil is great for calming tension and nerves and will prove to be a powerful aid during those anxious occasions.
- Give your skin an invigorating boost by applying Melissa essential oil. Add Melissa oil to your moisturizer or to a spray bottle with water and spritz your face. This simple essential oil addition will give your skin a rejuvenated feeling and will help refresh the mind.
- After a long day, let your mind and body relax and unwind with a little help from Melissa essential oil. For relieving results, rub Melissa oil on your forehead, shoulders, or chest. Applying Melissa essential oil will help lessen feelings of stress and promote emotional well-being.
- One of the most important things you can do to support your body’s health is to get a full night’s sleep. Aside from nutrition, sleep is the fuel that gives your body the strength to work and play. To help create a relaxing environment that encourages a restful night’s sleep, diffuse Melissa oil in your diffuser before going to bed.
- For possible support your body’s immune system, place one to two drops of Melissa essential oil under the tongue or on the roof of the mouth and then swallow. Directly placing an appropriate quantity of Melissa essential oil into your mouth is an easy and quick way to receive the internal benefits of Melissa oil.
Both doTERRA Melissa oil and Roman Chamomile oil have a wide array of benefits and uses. They both support a healthy immune system and help with relaxation among many other things.
What do you like best about these essential oils?
To purchase these oils, visit my doTERRA website. Be sure to click the JOIN & SAVE button to become a wholesale customers. You’ll get incredible savings as you build your collection of doTERRA essential oils!