Siberian Fir essential oil is one of the latest offerings from doTERRA. If you love the scent of the Christmas season, you’ll love diffusing this refreshing and calming essential oil.
It may be familiar to you. Siberian Fir oil can be found in blended oils like Purifying Cleansing blend (one of my favs) and doTERRA’s Holiday Joy blend.
The Siberian fir tree is beautiful tall evergreen conifer tree found in Russia and Canada.
It’s created by collecting the needles and twigs of the tree. These are steam distilled to create the essential oil.
What are the Uses and Benefits of Siberian Fir Oil?
This oil has a fresh woody scent which I love! It smells so nice! Here are some ways that you can use Siberian Fir:
- Diffuse Siberian Fir to help reduce anxious feeling. It’s a nice way to stay grounded and balanced, especially when working through a difficult situation.
- Love the scent of the Christmas season? Add three or four drops to your diffuser for a refreshing holiday scent in your home.
- Have minor skin irritations? Apply Siberian Fir diluted with Fractionated Coconut oil to soothe minor skin irritations.
- Ever need some soothing comfort after a day of strenuous activity? That’s usually me after I’ve had an amazing run or morning of roller skating. Why not massage Siberian Fir into your skin and get a some comfort?
- Promote feelings of easy breathing by adding a few drops to a diffuser.
Other Fir Oils You May Have Heard of
There are other fir essential oil that may be familiar. But they are all a little different. I wanted to take a moment to explain.
White Fir oil: the white fir tree produces an essential oil that is known for evoking feelings of stability, energy, empowerment, and comfort.
doTERRA is NO longer offering White Fir and Siberian Fir replaces it. Siberian fir is chemically superior to White Fir. Plus, you can use it internally!
Douglas Fir oil: Sourced from young trees in New Zealand, premium Douglas Fir oil can help promote feelings of clear airways during aromatic use, and cleanse the skin when used topically.
I love the benefits of Siberian Fir essential oil! Feeling more grounded and balanced is something we can all use in today’s busy world. I love that it has multiple uses too!